We create a turnkey experience, guiding you through every step of launch
We work with your architects / contractors to develop proper flow
Formulate product strategy and pricing
Introduce you to equipment finance companies and insurance underwriters
Sourceg all support providers (hose, O2 sensors, client garb, etc)
Provide marketing Services (as needed), including public relations, search engine optimization, social media/content marketing, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising as well as website and collateral development.
Best in class
- No other cryosauna induces a faster "flight/fright" response in the body.
- If the client experience is tantamount, then you want a Juka
- Juka uses more nitrogen than an Impact or Titan, but when you compromise on the amount of nitrogen it results in a less than effective client experience.
- Many of the newer products (Titan and Cryosense) offer more superficial bells and whistles, but all the client truly cares about is the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Juka is the most esthetically pleasing line and importance for your brand image.
- Its products are over-engineered and able to easily handle 90 treatments a day.
No other cryosauna delivers a more effective whole body treatment
The only cryosauna approved in Europe as a medical device
An immersive 360 degree delivery of cryotherapy (no need for client to rotate or for clunky top to cover client)
Open top design eliminates claustrophobia
Higher safety factor vs. other cryosaunas because of its pre-chamber where the liquid nitrogen is converted into a gas. Others do not have the pre-chamber and liquid nitrogen can spray on client if temperature is set too cold.
- While priced slightly higher than the most expensive cryosaunas, the Arctic is the most performance oriented product in the marketplace.
- It's ideal for an existing cryotherapy businesses to add as a complement their existing cryosauna.
- Having Arctic equipment in a unique selling point in a mature marketplace, such as Miami or West Palm Beach).
- No client contact with nitrogen as air is pulled from room and cooled with liquid nitrogen.
- Slick, cutting-edge design.
- Client heart rate monitor
- Uses no more nitrogen than a cryosauna
- Front window comes down if client is claustrophobic
Additional benefits derived from treating head and neck due to many sensors in these areas
- The design, style and functionality of the Penguin is light years ahead of the Kriosan and T-Elephant.
- It simply looks like a much more high-end piece of equipment compared to others.
- Laser guidance for pinpoint accuracy
- Temperature sensor in head alerts user when skin is too cold
- Supporting arm minimizes operator wear
- Multiple pre-programmed settings for facial and numerous body parts as well as professional level override
- 50-liter nitrogen vesse