Arctic Silver Whole Body Cryotherapy Chamber, in contrast to widely available products, is designed with state of the art technology to be the ideal innovative solution for your patients.
Highest safety standards through the prevention of any patient contact with cryogenic gases; patients only come in contact with cryogenically cooled air.
Digital storage of patient data and treatment history to ensure fully personalized and accurate treatment recommendations.
Well-defined and streamlined user interface that is equipped with a digital touchscreen, and a library of °CRYO protocols to ensure a simplified user journey.
Electrically adjustable window and a temperature control to provide patients with the option to have the treatment with their head safely above the cold temperature environment.
Heart rate sensor monitor.
Comfortable and practical interior design.
Power supply for 110 and 230 V, 50/60 H.
- The most used cryosauna in the world today. Juka is a pioneer in the field with over 3 million successful treatments conducted worldwide.
- Continuous flow technology delivers an immersive, 360 degree delivery of cryotherapy.
- Aesthetically pleasing, with five custom finish options.
- Open top design eliminates potential claustrophobia.
- Numerous integrated safety protocols.
- Geometric design of inner cabin optimizes convection for improved client results.
- Heated ventilation system to minimize moisture buildup and vent used nitrogen.
Penguin, distinguished through its safety controls, low consumption of nitrogen, ease of use, and creative design, is developed to fit all your application needs.The innovative features are designed to optimize your production and output.
Highest safety standards through the implementation of a sensor that automatically measures the skin’s temperature.
Precise area of treatment targeting capability through a projected light from the nozzle to the treatment area.
Mobile nitrogen vessel.
Ergonomic handle nozzle equipped with controls that facilitate ease of treatment management
Auxiliary arm with a hood supporting the cryogenic hose for ease and comfort of use.
Optimized operation through an automatic pause and shutdown feature during idle time.
Universal power supply for 110 and 230 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Immediate Cooling – Room to treatment temperature in 20 seconds.
- Reduced Nitrogen Usage - Advanced nitrogen recapture / circulation technology to conserve usage / increase profitability.
- No Drying Down Time - Automatic post treatment drying to prevent moisture buildup.
- Solid - Heavy-duty, four point 400 lb capacity electric lift and stainless steel components.
- Remote “control center” monitoring the health of your machine 24/7
- An industry leading two-year warranty with a three-year extended option
- Complete Control - Custom built software providing owner with complete management control and reporting
Contact us for all equipment purchases and inquiries
firstname.lastname@example.org 57 West 57th St, Suite 1101, New York 10019 212-551-3333